Sunday, February 19, 2012

Beware of Inviguard Ensogo Deal! BOGUS!!!


Beware of inviGuards, I bought a voucher thru Ensogo last December worth 1500 as they posted that the original price is 4000 and the delivery would be 2 to 4 weeks. It took me until today and still I haven't received the product!and found out the maximum price for full body tablet protector is only 1,999 as posted at their first store at SM Manila where I am advice by Mr.KC Macapagal to go to get the product that I bought that they didn't deliver as we have agreed during my purchase at Ensogo.

I bought the voucher since December and I am trying to reach the company for the delivery of the protector I order, I submitted the request last Dec 26, 2011 just after buying from ensogo to their said email inviguards@dalawangpiso.com, but no response from them.They set Jan 6, 2012 as the deadline for the product reservation for Ensogo buyers but still we didn't get any response from them about our purchase and to the email sent to them, I called again for verification on Jan 7, 2012 since we didn't get any response on our follow ups since the day I bought the item. Luckily, the call was answered by Mr.KC and instructed me to resend the email that i have sent previously and was informed that a confirmation from them should be receive. I did resend however got an auto generated email confirmation.

4 weeks had passed, still nothing even confirmation what had happened to the product i have purchased. I called again several times to follow up and was told that the product was still being shippped from USA. I tried to verify with them if they could check if my order was processed since I didn't get any email But I am told be that the one responsible for sending email was outside the office and doing field work and cannot verify at the time. I told them to send me a confirmation once the person in charge on the mail got back to the office but to no avail.

Until February we are advice that my order was not process, and was told that they try to give me a call which I didn't received even a single ring . As a compromise, Mr.KC again who answered the phone told me that they will open a branch in SM Manila and go there instead to get the product and have it installed. I was also told to just bring the voucher and have to fill up a form and thats it.

Today, February 20, 2012, for more than 2 months of waiting (2-4 weeks of delivery huh!!!) When we arrive at their SM Manila kiosk their staff don't know about the promo. They try to call the management to verify but to no avail.

After nearly 3 hours of waiting for them to contact the owner (KC Macapagal) of Inviguard and the one responsible for the posting in Ensogo, he said that the voucher was already delivered!!!

He checked again and told me that we didn't make any reservation that we will get the product in SM Manila since that is just a franchise store (hello Mr.KC! have you forgotten, you told us to go to SM and get the product that you supposedly will deliver to us!)

After another 30 mins, he return call to the staff in the kiosk and verified that they indeed didn't deliver the item to us, they will give us the screenshield for our gadget but we have to pay to pay P250 as installation fee! after 3.5 hours of waiting we just got a screen protector? the item we purchase should include invisible shield, solution mixture and a registration card. Which we are just given a invisible shield since the kiosk didn't have solution other than the only one that they are using!

Mr. KC even told us to just call ensogo for any complain.. It's very sad to see this very irresponsible act, if he is really the owner of inviguard.

They also promise a lifetime warranty for the product purchase, however I am informed by the staff at the kiosk that when there will be a problem with the product, i have to pay additional 750 for the shipping and handling since the product will be shipped back to USA. ( this is the first time that I have encountered a product that promise a warranty that i have to pay half of the installation amount)

Very Bad service! so think twice before you buy from this store or be its business partner, there is more reputable store out there which has the same service and well known brand and quality compared to this newly establish one with already very bad service and attitude! I am already a victim of this bogus deals which is not true.. Beware...For those cyber people who buy online deals which are now very common and too good to be true.

Think twice before you click.

Below is the photo of their price... I cannot see any P4000 ...


BEWARE!!!! BOGUS DEALS!!! UNRELIABLE COMPANY!!!!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

5 Comments:

At 2:06 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Same experience. These businessess should be reported to DTI for proper action..

 
At 3:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can help you cOntact mr. Kc macapagal personally, hahaha.

 
At 10:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

mag-iinquire pa naman sana ako ng franchise nila. Di bale na lang.

 
At 3:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh WOW! INVIGUARDS Yuck! - Supplier nila sa U.S. daw pero galing lang ng China yan!

Kawawa mga buyers ng INVIGUARDS

 
At 6:47 PM, Anonymous Charms said...

Poor complainer... So much hatred in this blog.. I did buy from ensogo as well but it was all okay... Hindi kaya may balat ka lang, ate? :D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home